Thursday, April 09, 2009

i'm still considering if i should attend the last day of camp later. and my legs are aching mad. maybe not? cause i still have work on friday and i'm quite tired now. my legs i mean. they are really precious to me. met new friends, but i don't even know if we'll be classmates in future. haha. too many groups and too many sub groups. and i'm in sensuale jazz 5!! cool name huh? thanks!

the gls are so high on cheers. always cheering non stop. LOL. first day was kinda boring. as expected. then, second day got better but slightly tiring. cause keep walking around the campus and play station games. i must admit that it kinda bonds all of us together. today is the performance day. but i guess i'll give it a miss? don't get the chance to wear the shirt together with my teammates. =( although i've received it. and didn't really take many pictures with my group mates and the gls too. =( but I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

ru jing is migrating to australia this coming tuesday. gonna send him off together with celia sister. oh my.. it's like. people come and go in your life. i'll miss him certainly. all the best in your new phase of life junior! =)

gonna work tomorrow too. then going for service in church in commemoration of good friday. 10-12.

daddy just came back from indonesia a few days ago. bought lots of nice food. and most surprisingly, he bought all 3 of us some sweet and nice dresses! it's kinda unexpected. but he got my cousin along to help him with the choices and made the final decision HIMSELF! he kinda knows our style. and the dresses are a perfect match i really love it! haha. he knows his daughters well i should say. i love you daddy!

oh my. enrolment has got so many procedures to follow and stuff. it's never easy. and i'm quite confused about the codes and stuff. it's as though you've got to decipher the code to your timetable. ERNEST I NEED YOUR HELP!! and i find out that my coursemates did so much better than me in their o levels. so, is that good or bad?

No comments: