Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Holidays

Holidays have been good thus far.
At least the slacking part. ^^
Ironically, I can't wait for work to start.. Maybe it's the income part that I'm desperate for.
Well, maybe not too desperate but I just don't want to live off my parents during holidays when I can earn my own income to spend.
Bought a new cupcake dress from tracyeinny. I really love it!
It's a wee bit big for me at the top part but otherwise, it is a lovely piece.
^^
And I can't wait for the Jem branch to open so I won't have to travel to bishan just to shop!

Nice moscato white wine~
A gift from andrew on my 21st 
 Introducing Charlie Brown, my cousin's dog! We brought her over for a short vacation (away from home) ^^
 Milo and Char together. AWWWW~

Going for cafe hopping today with pris and tee!

No comments: