Monday, July 22, 2013

June updates

Hi guys, I know it's time to do some updating!
Okay, so after checking my planner, I've decided to share some of the more interesting things that I've done last month!
1. Fiona's 21st! (on the 21st of June)
We arrived with the cake and pris and huimin came down to pick us!
 Girlfriends~
Huimin, Huazhong and I!

 Just me and the birthday girl!
 We were so fascinated with the transparent white balloons.
And of course a candid one!

I didn't get to stay overnight and join them for the after party session cause I had work the next morning. It was quite a pity I would say cause I didn't really had the time to "celebrate" with nana. And I was late for the party cause I had trouble looking for the cake shop in amk. And the haze situation was really bad then, in the evening it's hardly visible..
But I'm glad Keith and I made it in time for the cake cutting session and fiona had so much fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NANAYEO!

2. Worst Haze Situation
PSI levels hit 300 and above and there were so many jokes going on about the haze situation.
 Okay, I look like a terrorist here.
And remember the scene in ABTM2? HAHA. I had a good laugh when Huimin sent this to me..

We all had our masks on and I was 1 of the first few to put on my mask and not feel embarrassed about it.
The air-con at home was on for literally 24/7.
N95 was selling like hot pies.
#sosingaporean #kiasu 

No comments: