Monday, February 16, 2009



i teared, cause i am weak. when you tell me that you are going to be busy for the upcoming weeks.
i was silly, i decided to be angry with you and ignored you for a short period of time.
but you still make it up to me anyway.
although the presents weren't well prepared, i can still see your sincerity when you surprised me with it.
i was so happy, when i see your smile upon receiving my gifts.
these 2 years, have been a long long way..
we quarrel, get upset with each other like any couples do. but still patch things up afterwards.
last year, we almost couldn't make it anymore, but we still hang on to this relationship, because we realise how much we need each other..
i can't deny that you've never made me upset, but, you've also made me happy most of the times.
that's why i love you so much.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! =)

No comments: