Friday, February 13, 2009








VALENTINE'S IS TOMORROW!! WOOHOO!!

erm ok. have been working quite a lot these days. and i admit that it is draining. good grief i get to rest at home today to complete my final project! haha. hopefully i get it nicely done! gotta pick mavis up from school later.


anyway, i was kinda sick yesterday. i didn't even wanna report for work initially but it's a responsibility. haha. keep telling myself that it's the last day of this week already. positive mindset. was glad that my emotional support was strong enough to withstand my physical weakness.


was also cheered up by the fact that girlfriends came to visit me at work although i didn't join them for their shopping's day out.. michelle finally got her camera and a hoodie while wan xin got her hoodie. haha!


next wednesday, outing with priscilla nupengyou and nanayeo together with girlfriends!! YAY MAN! it's been ages since we've last met..

No comments: