Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my day was spent meaningfully today. i went to the warehouse to help out with the stock taking and have learnt new things. and then, came home. after a while, met up with ernest for tea break? if prata is counted as one. and went for a walk as promised. haha! to old ford factory and back home. not bad ernest, although many grumbles, you still made it to the finishing line. hahaha! that's creditable. haha. the only bad thing was that the cheeky ernest keep irritating and tricking me! haha.

my eye grew a small lil pus and i found it out this morning. i felt a lil painful yesterday and thought there was something wrong with my contacts. but this morning, AHUH! i caught you you ill lil brat growing on my eyelid! and i want to get rid of it right away! before it grows any bigger. i took the mai siao teo's approach. by rubbing it. actually, her one was rubbing and crying. but i couldn't force out any tears and there was nothing saddening nor touching enough to make me tear.. haha! so i just keep rubbing till it finally burst! and i heave a sigh of relief. haha!

change of blog skin to feel fresher, livelier, bigger words, and ORANGE!

No comments: